DEADLINE EXTENDED: APPLY BY MARCH 15, 2021
Calling all female cloud evangelists!
This is your chance to win some recognition for your outstanding work in the cloud space.
Cloud Girls is opening the sixth annual Cloud Girls Rising: Women to Watch Awards.
We’re honoring and recognizing women who have demonstrated innovation, solution-orientation and thought leadership in the cloud space in 2020.
Does that sound like you, or someone you know? Fill out the submission form. Tell us how you or your nominee has advanced and shaped the cloud conversation at your/her company and with clients and peers.
Got Mad Cloud Skills? We encourage you to nominate yourself!
The yardstick for measurement is innovation, solution-orientation and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate is a woman who is moving the cloud conversation forward. She goes above and beyond every day to make a significant and lasting impact on her company, her clients and her professional community.
We’re accepting submissions from the partner community now. If you or your nominee are in a sales, marketing or engineering role for an agent, VAR, MSP or service providers delivering cloud services through the channel, we’d like to hear from you.
All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2021.
Winners will be announced in April 2021.
- A commemorative crystal trophy
- An announcement of their achievement on the Channel Partners’ website
- A profile of their achievement on the Cloud Girls’ website
- One year of complimentary membership in Cloud Girls
Awards Given: Four (two in each category)
- Trailblazer: A seasoned female technology industry veteran who is paving the way for her organization, customers and industry in advancing cloud and next-generation technology solutions.
- Rising Star: A female up-and-comer in the cloud community who has shown initiative in advancing cloud and next-generation technology solutions for her organization, customers and the industry.
To be eligible for the award, a woman must working a sales, marketing or an engineering role within the channel community (Agent/VAR/MSP/SI or their cloud service providers) and been an integral part of creating products, tools or solutions around cloud services.
An ideal candidate is a woman who has advanced and shaped the cloud conversation in 2020. The yardstick for measurement is innovation, solution-orientation and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate:
- Contributes significantly to transform the cloud conversation at her organization, either in a sales, marketing or engineering capacity
- Serves as a catalyst to help advance others in cloud knowledge both internally and externally
- Is recognized as a role model and mentor to colleagues and others at work and the partner community
- Is adept at listening and connects well with varied communities of people
- Shows authentic leadership with a commitment to her values
Key Selection Criteria:
Candidates will be judged based on three areas:
- Demonstrating Success and Innovation in Cloud
- Evangelizing Cloud in Your Organization
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Women in the Cloud