Eight Cloud Girls’ members are actively involved with the Channel Partners Conference & Expo coming up April 10-13 at Mandalay Bay.
- Khali Henderson, senior partner at BuzzTheory Strategies, is the Business of the Channel Track Chair and will be leading five sessions related to growing your base, revenue, line card and branding.
- Jo Peterson, vice president of cloud services at Clarify 360, is also going to be moderating a panel with Julie Linos, channel development manager for Equinix entitled, “Changing Role of Tech in Cloud Forward Companies.”
- Tina Gravel, senior vice president of Cryptzone, will be moderating a panel on Managed Security Services.
- Janet Schijns, vice president of Verizon solutions and sales channels, will be delivering both the Closing Keynoteon April 10th and the Opening Keynote on April 11th.
- Luanne Tierney, managing member and CMO at Fivesky, will be conducting a workshop entitled, “New Tactics for Selling Next-Gen Tech.”
- Rokeya Jones, Microsoft’s Director of US DX Evangelism – East, will deliver a keynoteat about opportunities with Azure cloud and ways Microsoft is looking to work with the channel on innovation.