87% of IT professionals hold at least one certification
16% of the tech workforce is comprised of women
8% of senior or executive-level tech roles are held by women
Pivot Forward with Microsoft and NetCom Learning
Accelerate your career growth with Cloud Girls Pivot Forward program. Cyber skills are the future and cloud roles are in demand. Pivot Forward provides powerful education, training, and certification opportunities for our members. Through strategic partnerships with leading technology companies, we equip more women with the skills and credentials to advance in their careers while inspiring other women along the way.
In 2023 we partnered with Microsoft and their premier training partner NetCom Learning, a Gold Microsoft Partner.
This in-demand cloud certification validates fundamental knowledge of cloud services and how these services work together. NetCom is including their training support which includes:
- AZ-900 (Azure Fundamentals) exam vouchers provided by Microsoft
- A comprehensive AZ-900 training course led by certified instructors from NetCom Learning
- Access to prep materials, assessments, and instructor support
- Flexible virtual or in-person class options
- 12 months of retake possibilities
- Priority registration for Cloud Girls members
Applications for the 2024 Pivot Forward program open soon. Let’s close the gender gap and build a brighter future for women in technology.