Please read below, pay dues and submit this form. By signing below you are consenting to the membership terms. You will receive a copy of this agreement via email confirmation.
Cloud Girls Requirements & Information
January 1, 2020
Who we are:
Founded by Joanne Peterson and Manon Buettner in 2011, Cloud Girls is a 501c3 that unites female thought leaders across technologies to continually educate, inspire, give back and advance the conversation amongst industry vets as well as the next generation of women in tech. Our vision is to inspire and empower women as thought leaders in the evolving cloud and next–generation technology space.
We believe in:
- Demonstrating technology thought leadership
- Building a community of women leaders in tech
- Celebrating the successes of women in tech
- Inspiring the next generation of women in tech
- Giving back to organizations for women and girls
- Committed to the Cloud Girls mission, vision and core values
- Experienced in business
- Active participation in monthly sessions and presentations
- Work group participation is highly encouraged
Basic Membership Benefits:
- Monthly presentations by member teams showcasing cutting edge trends and technologies.
- Share best practices and offer feedback to each other in a supportive environment.
- Participate in a variety of philanthropic and community outreach initiatives in addition to forging meaningful mentor/mentee relationships.
- Personal and corporate branding amplification.
- Name, title and company posted to www.CloudGirls.org with hyperlinks to your LinkedIn profile and your company’s website.
- Use of Cloud Girls logo (requires pre-approval).
- Be an instrumental part of our extraordinary community of thought leaders!
- Basic Membership Tier: $150 per calendar year, payable upon approval.
- Executive Membership Tier: $650 per calendar year, payable upon approval. Includes Basic plus pre-payment discount of annual executive retreat in October.
- Annual retreat may be purchased up to 60 days prior to event for $600 (includes 2 night stay, all meals, general Cloud Girls session, and guest speaker.)
– Retreat fee is refundable up to four months prior to event date or for medical or other sudden non-work related emergency.
Funds will be used to cover maintenance costs such as website, social media, collaboration tools, guest speakers and get-togethers throughout the year.
PayPal: https://paypal.me/cloudgirls, or below
- You are welcome to talk generally about belonging to and participating in the group known as Cloud Girls with anyone you choose.
- None of our group members will discuss, disclose or communicate any of the personal or professional business plans, strategies, opportunities, pricing or other financial data, clients, transactions, and conversations discussed on our regular calls without prior electronic, verbal or written consent.
- To prevent confusion, members of Cloud Girls should preface appropriate discussions about their business with, “this is something you can (not) share,” so that there is no confusion about what is for public discussion and what is not.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call Jo Peterson at (949) 413-1625 or Manon Buettner at (408) 605-6455.